- • 20% of the non-refundable package amount need to pay in advance
while making a booking.
- • Rest amount to be paid within 20 to 30 days of departure.
- • If the departing date is within 15 days, then full payment needs to pay at the time of booking.
- • Discounts and vouchers will be available to the users on every holiday package.
- • 25 to 30 days before the departure date, no cancellation fees
- • 10% cancellation fees will refund if the cancellation is between 20 to 25 days.
- • 40% cancellation fees will refund if the cancellation is between 15 to 20 days.
- • No refund for the cancellation below 15 days.
Flight reservation policies:
- • Your reservation will confirm after the full payment.
- • Your seat can be given to anyone without prior notice if you book it without making the payment,
- • A non-reservation seat always comes under unreserved status.
- • So a user should keep track of his tentative booking before making the full payment
- • If a cancellation request is under 30 to 40 days,
cancellation fees will be 25%
- • If a cancellation request is under 15 to 30 days,
cancellation fees will be 50%
- • If a cancellation request is under 15 days,
Then no refund will be given by the company.
Amendments if made by users:
The company has full authority and is liable to recover cancellation fees as mentioned earlier,
If a user cancels or amends his trips on personal issues, non-payment issues, accidents & injuries, and changes in plans.
A written application is mandatory before amending or changing the original travel plans or booking,
All the cancellation fees will be subject to the travel packages and booking provided by Bhartiya Airways. It doesn't cover services provided on our websites by third parties vendors.
Bhartiya Airways doesn't have its airlines, so the change made by the airlines is solely on then, which includes changing in flight timing or cancellation due to bad weather. In that case, cancellation fees will be as per the airline's terms and conditions.
If a user avails of any third-party services on the Bhartiya Airways site but for some reason cancels the services. Then Bhartiya Airways is liable to recover cancellation fees as per the terms and conditions of the respective third party.
A traveler needs to follow the holiday package provided by the company throughout the journey.
Bhartiya Airways will not be responsible for any misfortunate events that happen by any amendments or changes made by the client on their own during the journey.
There won't be any refund if the traveler doesn't avail or fail to avail of the services provided within the holiday package for whatsoever reasons.
Bhartiya Airways will not be responsible if a client loses their luggage or documents during the travel.
Bhartiya Airways can amend changes before or on the travel plans,
and the client has to follow the same.
Bhartiya Airways is liable to cancel the tour of such travelers whose behavior affects others or our officials.
We have legal rights in such cases to take action against that traveler.
Bhartiya Airways has full right to update or revise the prices of the travel packages and services provided to the clients.
Any case against the company does not bring within seven days from the last day of the tour. Then it is discharged from any form of legal liabilities from the concerned client as per the contract.
In case of any new service launched by Bhartiya Airways,
We can update or relinquish it anytime, but if a user has availed of any such service while the offer is valid, he will be eligible to get the benefit.