Payment Terms & Methods:-
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking,
on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country
or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services.
Management personnel’s hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment,
based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
- • Payment 10% of the package amount needs to pay in advance while making a booking.
- • Payment 45% of total amount to be paid within 3 to 5 Days of booking date.
- • Payment 25% of total amount to be paid after hotel & cab confirmation.
- • Payment rest 20% amount need to be paid on the 1st day of the trip.
- • Discounts and vouchers will be available to the users on every holiday package.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys,
Bus, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season, full payment is required to be sent in advance.
- • 25 to 30 days before the departure date, no cancellation fees.
- • In case of cancellation 25 days prior to travel 10% cancellation to full package will be levied.
- • In case of cancellation 20 days prior to travel 20% cancellation to full package will be levied.
- • 50% cancellation fees will refund if the cancellation is within 4 days.
- • 30% cancellation fees will refund if the cancellation is within 3 days.
- • No refund policy after 48 hrs of Booking
If the departing date is within 10 days, then full payment needs to pay at the time of booking.
Discounts and vouchers will be available to the users on every holiday package.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, Bus, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season, full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Flight reservation policies:
- • Your reservation will confirm after the full payment.
- • Your seat can be given to anyone without prior notice if you book it
without making the payment,
- • A non-reservation seat always comes under unreserved status.
- • So a user should keep track of his tentative booking before making
the full payment
- • If a cancellation request is under 30 to 40 days,
cancellation fees will be 25%
- • If a cancellation request is under 15 to 30 days,
cancellation fees will be 50%
- • If a cancellation request is under 15 days,
Then no refund will be given by the company.
Amendments if made by users:
• The company has full authority and is liable to recover
cancellation fees as mentioned earlier,
If a user cancels or amends his trips on personal issues, non-payment issues, accidents &
injuries, and changes in plans.
• A written application is mandatory before amending or changing
the original travel plans or booking,
All the cancellation fees will be subject to the travel packages and booking provided by
Bhartiya Airways. It doesn't cover services provided on our websites by third parties vendors.
• Bhartiya Airways doesn't have its airlines, so the change
made by the airlines is solely on then, which includes changing in flight timing or cancellation
due to bad weather. In that case, cancellation fees will be as per the airline's terms and
• If a user avails of any third-party services on the Bhartiya
Airways site but for some reason cancels the services. Then Bhartiya Airways is liable to
recover cancellation fees as per the terms and conditions of the respective third party.
• A traveller needs to follow the holiday package provided by the company throughout the journey.
• Bhartiya Airways will not be responsible for any misfortunate
events that happen by any amendments or changes made by the client on their own during the journey.
• There won't be any refund if the traveler doesn't avail or
fail to avail of the services provided within the holiday package for whatsoever reasons.
• Bhartiya Airways will not be responsible if a client loses
their luggage or documents during the travel.
Bhartiya Airways can amend changes before or on the travel plans,
and the client has to follow the same.
• Bhartiya Airways is liable to cancel the tour of such
travelers whose behavior affects others or our officials.
• We have legal rights in such cases to take action against that traveller.
• Bhartiya Airways has full right to update or revise the prices of the travel
packages and services provided to the clients.
• Any case against the company does not bring within seven days from the last day of the tour.
Then it is discharged from any form of legal liabilities from the concerned client as per the contract.
• In case of any new service launched by Bhartiya Airways,
• We can update or relinquish it anytime, but if a user has
availed of any such service while the offer is valid, he will be eligible to get the benefit.