1. Any concern raised by the parents that the admission counsellors or somebody at the branch / centre or customer care did not inform/ and/or about the terms & conditions properly, shall not be entertained by us. It is also an equal responsibility of the parents / guardians of the students to read the terms & conditions thoroughly to enable them to take independent admission decision before making any payment of the fee for admission. The parents / students are free to ask any question or doubts before the admission process. Please be informed that post admission, this kind of complaint or representation shall not be entertained by us nor can be used as an excuse for refund or additional discount.
2. We reserves the right to make any changes and/or amendments to terms and condition of admission at any time without any prior notice. In addition, We reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure and the rules relating to entrance examination for admissions in best colleges and institute , fee structure, . The details may be modified from time to time for academic, regulatory and operational reasons. The students will be governed by the latest regulations applicable to them during the relevant batch / course.
3. It is clearly understood and agreed that we shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to any Intellectual Property Rights created or developed by us in teaching material, lectures, practical lessons etc. Nothing contained herein shall assign or transfer in any manner whatsoever, any of the rights, title, interest in Intellectual Property Rights of ours and its affiliates to the other Party.
4. All our Study Material and Contents with regard to the aviation industry are for educational and informational purposes only. We and its team will not be responsible for their misuse; the User will be solely responsible for misuse of the education, information, knowledge and tools or any other content.
5. We shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under these terms and conditions if such failure is caused by any act or event beyond the Institute's reasonable control including acts of God, war, terrorism, industrial disputes (including disputes involving the Institute's employees), fire, flood, storm and national emergencies. If the Institute is the subject of a Force Majeure Event, it will take all reasonable steps to minimise the disruption to student studies.
6. It is further understood that in case of lockdown due to pandemic or for any reason on the account of which classes can't be held, no refund shall be given to any student/parent/guardian in such case. However, classes may not be conducted in any mode (offline and/or online), if running of the classes is prohibited as per the applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, during such period of Force Majeure event. No refund shall be made to any student/parent/guardian in this respect also.
7. A student agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Institute harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, liability and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any third party claim, action or proceeding based directly or indirectly on the acts of omission or commission by the member or his/her agents, the breach or alleged breach or failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, concerning the practice of profession.
8. The liability of ours towards the students is limited only to the extent of the Fees paid by them. We shall also not be liable to the students for punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits.
9. Each of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be separate and severable. Should any provision be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the terms and conditions, and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect and be amended so far as possible to give valid effect to the intentions of the parties under the severed provision.10. Bhartiya Airways does not give any job guarantee and/or job orientation to the students. Its provide best opportunity for good students who is eligible and comes under our norms.
11. The fees paid by the students to us for any course are non-refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances whatsoever. We are committed to provide the best platform on in aviation & hospitality. It’s our top priority that business transactions between us are completely transparent. Therefore, we have “NO REFUND POLICY”.
12. The student opting for the payment of fees for any courses, affirms and undertakes to pay the fees without fail.
13. We may pursue legal proceedings in relation to any breach of trust or fraud with us.
14. We also reserves the right to exclude the student from us for disciplinary offences, for non-payment of fee, or for inadequate attendance or performance, in line with the relevant Institute’s policies and procedures.
15. In case the student is not satisfied with the quality and transmission of the classes, the student shall complain about the same with the management of us and such problem will be rectified with immediate effect.
16. The Batch transfer is not permitted. In special cases, if allowed the student will be required to pay the requisite transfer fees to us.
17. The students are required to inform us about any change in his/her contact details including permanent address/ temporary address, mobile number and email-id at any point of time in order to update the records of the Institute.
18. We may make mandatory submission of any education documents before or at the time of the admission or afterwards, for the purpose of admission or otherwise, as decided by us.
19. The students undertake/ certify that the documents submitted by him/her are original/ genuine and not fake to the best of his/her knowledge. If found otherwise, the fee of the student shall be forfeited and separate legal action would be taken by us under the relevant provisions of law before the appropriate court of jurisdiction.
20. We reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student if he/she fails to submit the relevant documents or otherwise with us.
21. The students should keep himself/ herself well versed with the updates by us through our notice boards / website. We is not responsible for any individual intimation of information.
22. Our courses are for the educational enrichment, enhancing knowledge and professional developments, We provide job assistance to our students if their basic qualification meets eligibility criteria, it means you must have strong basic qualifications, so these courses will give you additional weightage, it could not be considered as Job Guarantee or Assured Placement.
23. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth hereinabove, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue in effect.
24. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of any other rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or at law. A waiver by the us of any terms or conditions in any instance should not be considered to be a waiver of any term or condition for the future or of any subsequent breach.
25. In case of dissatisfaction from the course, you are encouraged to write about your particular concerns with us at our email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will take all possible measures to address your concern.
26. The courts of Noida/Gautam Buddha Nagar shall have the jurisdiction over the dispute that may arise between the Institute and the students and their guardians/parents/authorized representatives.